These terms and conditions will be part of the contract between the customer and Mulhouse Design Company Ltd.
Mulhouse Design Company Ltd is registered in England and Wales company no 3524082 and VAT no GB 4501077 87.
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY
Most items are available for immediate delivery but we do display many new items for the upcoming season. We will advise availability when we confirm the order. All prices are in £ Sterling exclusive of VAT. From time to time we will place special offer prices on the website but we reserve the right to withdraw these offers at any time. In case of unusual exchange rate fluctuations, we also reserve the right to put prices up without notice.
All orders are taken subject to our terms and conditions.
- No Minimum order.
- Free Delivery on orders over £300. All orders under £300 are subject to a £15.00 carriage charge.
- We reserve the right to ship back orders unless especially instructed in writing to cancel backorders.
Ireland, Northern Ireland and Offshore Islands
Minimum order is £200 and carriage paid is £500.
Minimum order is £300. All invoices are in £ sterling and are on a pro-forma basis. We will ship once payment is made. Transport charges vary and will be quoted prior to payment.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and debit cards as methods of payment.
If you do not have an account with us, your first order is pro-forma.
To open an account we will supply you with a Credit Application Form.
- Prices including Delivery Charges are subject to VAT.
- All orders are subject to our terms and conditions.
- For customers with an account payment is strictly 30 days net. Ownership of the goods shall not pass to the customer until payment of the invoice has been received in full. If the customer is in default of payment, Mulhouse shall without prejudice to any rights or remedies available, be entitled to recover possession of the goods supplied. On delivery, all risk in connection with the goods shall pass to the customer.
No claim for non-delivery, shortages, damages, or incorrect delivery will be considered, unless it is notified to us in writing within 7 days of delivery. No return of merchandise will be accepted and no credits issued without our previous written consent, and unless goods are returned in the original packaging.
The Information you provide will be held in our records and may be shared for monitoring and administration purposes with our representative body The Giftware Association and with other members of the GA. If, at any time, you do not wish your details to be used in this way, please write to us.